To be eligible for a scholarship to attend the AnCHOR Conference 2022, applicants must:
- Have an Abstract accepted at the AnCHOR conference. Please visit the AnCHOR Conference Abstract Submission for a list of themes.
- Be the sole or joint first author of the accepted Abstract.
- Convince the scholarship team of financial need.
- Registered for the conference before the deadline
- Special scholarships will be given to our partner facilities or institutions.
Please submit your application to the form below before 15th April 2022. Scholarships will only cover the conference fees, accommodation, and per diem will be the attendees’ responsibility.
Once approved, successful applicants will be notified through email and issued with an access pass for the conference.
For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merit for the scholarship will be left at the discretion of the conference committee. AnCHOR conference reserves the right to cancel any scholarship awarded if the committee feels the applicant is in breach of the AnCHOR conference terms and conditions or code of conduct.