The Annual Comprehensive Hematology and Oncology Reviews (AnCHOR) conference is a mix of both in-person (limited seating) and virtual (live streaming) conference that targets all cadres of healthcare professionals working under cancer and blood disorders.
The conference seeks to address new developments in the treatment of cancer and blood disorders in the world with a focus on Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). The goal is to ensure patients are receiving the best or the most up-to-date care.
We provide healthcare providers with opportunities to discuss cases, access complex treatment strategies, and learn from their peers across SSA through International Cancer Institute (ICI) Virtual multidisciplinary Tumor Boards (VTB). And now, we have partnered with highly-skilled and experienced consultants, governmental and non-governmental agencies locally and internationally to bring you a thought-provoking Oncology and Hematology conference – the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa.
AnCHOR conference aims to:
- Allow participants to gain knowledge and prepare for Hematology and Medical oncology subspecialty and recertification examinations in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Encourage the utilization of current standards of care for patients with cancer, blood disorders, and malignancies.
- Demonstrate proficiency of knowledge in hematology and medical oncology.
- Incorporate recent advances in the management of hematologic and oncologic patients
- Define molecular determinants of cancer risk